Cutting Edge Cardiology Offices
If you’ve ever had a heart-related health scare, you know that seconds can make all the difference. At Marion Heart Center, we use state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with expert cardiology care to quickly diagnose and treat the issue.
Why Marion Heart Center
At Marion Heart Center, we put our patients first, which translates to short wait times and flexible appointment scheduling. Our licensed doctors will always take the time to sit with you to go over your diagnosis, results, and healthcare options. We pride ourselves on educating our patients so that they feel empowered to make an educated decision for their healthcare needs.
Our Cardiology Services:
We offer a comprehensive range of cardiology services and tests. Some of the most common services include the following:
- Stress test: A monitor records your heart activity while you walk in place on a treadmill. This test can detect coronary artery disease, diagnose causes of chest pain, predict the likelihood of heart attack or stroke, and determine a safe level of exercise for you.
- Echocardiogram: Also called an ECG or EKG, this test records the electrical activity of the heart and monitors changes in heart rhythm. It can determine whether a heart attack has occurred or is currently developing.
- Carotid ultrasound: This imaging test takes a picture of the inside of the carotid artery using sound waves. This allows the doctor to visualize plaque buildup that may need to be removed to prevent a stroke.
- Venous scans: These tests look for blockages in the veins that could lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Pacemaker checks: The doctor will check your pacemaker to ensure it’s working properly and change the batteries or make adjustments if necessary.
- ECP treatments: This procedure reduces angina pain by stimulating the creation of new blood vessels that can circumvent blocked arteries.
If you are concerned about your heart health and live in the Ocala area, then we’re here to help. Call us today to schedule your next appointment with our experienced cardiologists at either of our two convenient locations. It’s our goal to make sure you receive the care you need.